Medical Records

As an AHN patient, you have the right to access your health information according to federal and state laws. There’s no fee to release medical records to doctors or health care facilities. However, there may be a fee if you’re asking for your records for personal use or to release records to a third party. Allowable fees are determined by state law and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).

Requesting your records through MyChart

Now that Grove City is part of Allegheny Health Network (AHN), you can request your medical records digitally through MyChart. With a MyChart account, you can fill out the necessary form and send everything electronically — getting the information you need even faster. Follow these steps:

  • Log in to MyChart within a web browser.
  • Under the Health tab, click Document Center.
  • Within the Document Center, click Requested Records.
  • You will then see your requested documents, or if you are making a new request, click complete this online form.
  • Fill out the fields on the form page, sign electronically, and submit.

Complete authorization form

Don’t have a MyChart account? No problem. You can still request your medical records or transfer your records from a previous provider to AHN by filling out a form.

  • Download the Release of Protected Health Information form.
  • Carefully fill out each section of the form. Under the “information will be released to…” section, you will either A) fill out your personal information if you want the copy of your medical records or B) fill out the doctor or medical facility where you’d like your records sent.
  • Once you’ve completed the form, return it to us or bring it with you to your next doctor’s appointment.

AHN Grove City
c/o Medical Records
631 North Broad Street Extension
Grove City, PA 16127

Fax: 724-450-7405

Call our medical records department

Call (724) 450-7402 if you have questions about requesting information or you need guidance filling out the necessary forms.